I have so much plans for 2010. Goals for my life, ughh school, athletics, and especially for my baby blog I made this year.
1. Post more. At least 4 posts a week!!!
2. Review all the books I read (or at least most of them). This seems really easy since I spend an hour after I read the book texting my oblivious and uninterested friends about the book, I can just channel that into my reviews.
3. New memes.
4. More interviews. Interviewing is so much fun. And since I see journalism as a potential career, I would love to do more interviews. Interviews with not only authors, but other bloggers, and anyone else I feel like baggering with questions!!!
5. Plan and participate in a more events. So many things going on in the blogger world, and I find myself more of a spectater than a participate. I would like to change that!!!
6. Change Rating System!!!
*Edit* Find a layout I won't hate and will actually like to stick to completely.
*Number 1* Most important: Find balance. I really need some balance in my life. Especially when it comes to school and sports. I have this nasty little habit of putting my sports before my academics. Every time im where im supposed to be with my grades, either volleyball, basketball, or track season starts up again and games that last until 11 don't go well with homework. I need to work on that!!! I see plenty of all nighters in my future.
2. DON'T PROCRASTINATE. My weakness (this goes for blogging and school), It's going to be crazy not to procrastinate at all, but never for more than one day. No matter how far something is due for, I will start it within the first 24 hours.
3. Enjoy Life More!!!
4. Develope new workout routine (one that i can actually stick to).
5. Read or at least obtain all the books on my 2008-2009 wishlist. I have to create a new one for all the new sequels and debut books coming up 2010.